The laws of natural health will always hold true and it's important to keep this in mind while moving towards recovery from Anxiety and/or Depersonalization.
Laws of Natural Health in Relation to Recovery from Anxiety & Depersonalization:
1. Diet and Nutrition: Eat clean foods, meaning they contain one ingredient and are not encumbered by additional processed or refined toppings. Select lean cuts of proteins, organic fruits and vegetables when possible, select only good fats, and avoid overuse of sugar, caffeine, chocolates and alcohol.
2. Hydrate: Drink plenty of pure water to maintain a stress-free system.
3. Sunlight: Morning sunlight lifts spirits, rejuvenates. Safest sunlight before 10:00 AM and after 4:00 PM. Naturally boosts Serotonin levels.
4. Exercise: Use moderation in exercise to maintain a healthy mind and body. Leave worries behind and enjoy the present moment of being in nature.
5. Natural Fibers: Where fibers that breathe and keep you comfortable.
6. Rest: Resting is not always sleeping. Take the time to relax, read, journal, listen to music or just drift. Switch off the habit of worry.
7. Fresh Air: No matter what the weather, make it your goal to spend more time outdoors. Fresh air is rejuvenating, spirit lifting and vital to good health. Walk for minimum twenty minutes per day and jump-start your mind and body.
8. Avoid Toxic Substances: Choose natural over chemical whenever given the opportunity. Refrain from using caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, excessive amounts of sugar, hidden sugars, overuse of carbohydrates (especially the simple sugars).
9. Reading: Expand your mind through books. Read your way into strength. Knowledge is power.
10. Simplicity: Simplicity in living does not correlate with deprivation. Outwardly simple, inwardly rich. Enjoy life around you.
11. Music: Listen to nature's symphony. Natural sounds to soothe the soul.
12. Environment: Surround yourself with nature by filling your home with green plants, pure water, sunlight and natural substances.
13. Connect with Nature: Allow your senses to absorb all facets of nature. Be one with your environment.
14. Present Moment Living: Take moments alone each day. Enjoy silence, quiet meditating and always remain in the present moment.
15. Spirituality: Let go of worries as you release them to a higher power. The relief is palpable as your mind is cleared of excess worry.
16. Find Your Passion: Lose yourself in something you love doing. Hours pass rapidly as you immerse yourself in interests, projects and release from worry.
17. Authentic Self: Accept your authentic self and watch how life becomes easier.
These laws of nature will allow you to loosen and find a simpler way of living. With the proper use of whole foods and natural living, you will find a true release of mind and body. Relief is sometimes right in front of you when you give yourself the opportunity to listen to and live by nature's laws. Allow yourself the life you were meant to live by taking heed and obeying the simple, natural laws of good health.